Purpose of the Voter Information Pamphlet and Voter Information Guide
You will receive two voter information guides for this election:
1. San Francisco Voter Information Pamphlet (this guide)
This pamphlet includes your sample ballot and information about voting in San Francisco, candidates running for local and certain state and federal offices, and local ballot measures. For details, see the Table of Contents or Index.
The San Francisco Department of Elections prepares the Voter Information Pamphlet before each election and mails it to every registered voter as required by law.
This pamphlet is available in various formats:
• On sfelections.org in PDF, HTML, XML, and MP3 formats
• Large print (English, Chinese, Spanish, Filipino)
• Audio on USB flash drive, cassette, compact disc (CD), or National Library Service (NLS) cartridge
To request a different format, contact the Department of Elections.
2. California State Voter Information Guide
The California Secretary of State produces the state Voter Information Guide, with information on candidates for certain state and federal offices and state ballot measures. You may access it at sos.ca.gov.
You may bring these guides with you to your polling place. Every polling place also has copies. Ask a poll worker if you would like to see one.