Change Font Size
· Try holding down the Ctrl key (Command key on a Macintosh) and press the + (plus) key.
· You can also decrease the font size by holding down the Ctrl or Command key and pressing the - (minus) key.
If that is not effective, you may be using an older version of web browser. You may find instructions on the to be helpful. If you are still not successful, you might consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser.
1. Open Microsoft Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools and then Click Internet Options.
3. Within the Internet Options window, click the Fonts button at the bottom of the General tab.
4. Within the fonts window you can adjust the default font used in Internet Explorer. If you need additional font options, you can adjust how fonts are used by clicking the Accessibility button in the General tab.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click Tools. And then Click Options.
3. Within the Options window, click the Content button.
4. Within the content section you will be able to specify the default font type as well as the font size. In addition to being able to change these two settings, you can also click the Advanced button and get many more settings, such as the resolution and the minimum font size to use.
1. Open Chrome.
2. Click on the "wrench" or "Menu" icon.
3. Increase or decrease the Zoom. The browser default Zoom is 100%.
1. Open Safari.
2. Click View.
3. Select Make Text Bigger option.