My occupation is Attorney.
My qualifications are:
As a former San Francisco Police Commissioner, public safety is my #1 mission. As District Attorney, I will hold everyone accountable: from those selling fentanyl in the Tenderloin to those selling influence in City Hall.
San Francisco needs an independent District Attorney, standing up to the powerful and fighting for the people. I will be independent of the political machine running San Francisco, accountable only to you because I will be “appointed” by you.
As a victim of anti-Asian violence, I understand firsthand our community’s fears. As President of the Asian American Bar Association, I confronted the rise in anti-Asian violence during the pandemic. As District Attorney, I will fight for the safety of seniors and other vulnerable victims.
To those hurting our residents or abusing the public trust, there will be consequences, including jail. No one is above the law.
For years, I have represented victims of crime seeking justice. I know we can work together to make our City safe and just again, without returning to mass incarceration-focused prosecution, by holding everyone accountable for their actions.
Please join our early supporters in fighting for San Francisco:
· Mark Leno, Former California State Senator
· Tom Ammiano, former California Assemblymember
· Norman Yee, former President of the Board of Supervisors
· Matt Gonzalez, former President of the Board of Supervisors
· Dean Preston, San Francisco Supervisor
· Sandra Lee Fewer, former San Francisco Supervisor
· Angela Chan, former San Francisco Police Commissioner
· Petra de Jesus, former San Francisco Police Commissioner