My occupation is Neighborhood Nonprofit Director.
My qualifications are:
This moment makes it clear that we can’t afford to vote for the establishment and expect different results. We need to reshape City Hall to give our neighbors a seat at the table.
I’m a renter, nonprofit Director, and community organizer with a record of delivering real improvements for San Francisco by bringing people together.
As the President of North Beach Neighbors, I’ve won grants for small businesses, spurred legislation to fill empty storefronts, navigated bureaucracy to start the North Beach Farmers Market, fought for affordable housing for seniors, and advocated for better transit and safer streets.
As your next District 3 Supervisor, I will:
• Add street cleaning services, trash cans, and 24-hour public toilets
• Create new programs to protect renters and prevent evictions
• Build affordable housing for families and seniors
• Expand proven approaches to address mental health and homelessness
• Prioritize trust and accountability in our law enforcement
• Cut red tape to make it easier for small businesses to open and thrive
Learn more: www.dannyd3.com or call me:
I’m proud to be endorsed by District 3 leaders:
Wilma Pang, A Better Chinatown Tomorrow
Tina Moylan, Russian Hill Community Leader
Rene Colorado, Tenderloin Merchants
Martha Mahony, Friends of Joe DiMaggio Playground
Mike Chen, Northern Neighbors
Brenda Jewett, Local Homeless Coordinating Board
Richard Manso, Nob Hill Community Leader
Lynn Jefferson, Francisco Park Conservancy
China Halton, North Beach Kids