My occupation is Businesswoman / CEO.
My qualifications are:
The decisions we make today will shape San Francisco for the next century.
We’re inventing the future of the world in San Francisco, but our politicians neglect the challenges that have plagued us for a generation.
With an $11 billion budget – larger than 100 countries – we still face:
• A property crime epidemic with 30,000 car break-ins per year – and we’re short 400 sworn officers.
• A monumental housing crisis.
• Inhumane conditions on our streets.
City Hall doesn’t lack resources. It lacks ideas, will, and leadership.
We deserve better. It’s time for a new era of innovation, transparency, and accountability in San Francisco.
I’m a lifelong Bay Area resident. I worked for Governor Jerry Brown and Mayor Gavin Newsom, built a small business, and raised millions to strengthen San Francisco General Hospital and our City.
As your Supervisor, I’ll fight for you to:
• Keep our neighborhoods safe.
• Create a smart growth plan that addresses neighborhood concerns and honors our City’s character.
• Significantly reduce homelessness by removing tent cities, addressing severe mental illness, and eradicating street drug use.
Join me at regular community office hours.
I’d be honored to have your vote. No one will work harder – or get more done – for you.
10 ideas for San Francisco: www.schuylerhudak.com.