My occupation is District 2 Supervisor.
My qualifications are:
Catherine Stefani, Supervisor
I have been standing up for our neighborhoods at City Hall — fighting for a safer, cleaner and fiscally responsible city. I ask for your support to continue this fight.
As your Supervisor, I:
· Fought to preserve $10 million for the police department’s academy classes and overtime for foot patrols to protect our neighborhoods from car break-ins and property crimes.
· Secured more than $20 million for small businesses facing extinction during the pandemic, and championed expanded outdoor dining.
· Created our local gun violence restraining order to remove firearms from individuals who intend to harm themselves or others.
· Authored a comprehensive anti-corruption legislative package to reform contracts, grants and the Behavioral Health Commission.
· Created a new, consolidated Office of Victims Rights to reduce red tape and ensure all victims of crime receive supportive services.
· Established a right to legal counsel for victims of domestic violence and authored legislation to hold agencies accountable for failing to properly charge domestic violence cases.
I’m proud to have the support of many including Mayor London Breed, Planned Parenthood and San Francisco Firefighters Local 798 and to be a Moms Demand Action Gun Sense Candidate.
I will continue to work to keep our neighborhoods safe, reduce property crimes, support local businesses, stop government corruption and end gun violence.