My occupation is District 11 Supervisor.
My qualifications are:
San Francisco is in a deep crisis. People are confronting a health pandemic, racial tensions, and economic distress all the while our housing is still unaffordable. Our working families deserve proven leadership.
In 2016, I promised to put working families first and ensure our neighborhoods were no longer forgotten.
In the last 4 years we have secured over $600 million:
• Funded 370 units of affordable housing
• Procured thousands of masks, equipment and protections for our essential workers
• Opened the first Job Center on Broad Street
• Renovated several parks including Merced Heights, Alice Chalmers and the Geneva Car Barn
• Installed 100 speed humps and repaved many streets
• Planted over 2,000 City-maintained trees
I’m a former labor organizer and son of an immigrant– those are my roots. With your support, I’ll continue to fight for a more just San Francisco that works for everyone.
• We will put people back to work
• House our most vulnerable families
• Support small businesses
• Keep our neighborhoods safe and clean
I’m honored to be endorsed by Governor Gavin Newsom, Treasurer Fiona Ma, Congresswoman Jackie Speier, Mayor London Breed, State Senator Scott Wiener, Assemblymember David Chiu, Assemblymember Phil Ting, Board President Norman Yee, SF Firefighters Local 798 and hundreds of other unions, along with thousands of our neighbors.
I hope to earn your support.