My occupation is Transportation Policy Advisor.
My qualifications are:
The safety, cleanliness, and reliability of BART are my top priorities. As a transportation and sustainable communities advisor to cities and nonprofits, I have spent my career working to solve our country’s most pressing urban challenges including transportation and mobility.
BART is the backbone of regional transit in the Bay Area. Working with the community, I will ensure that everyone feels safe while riding BART and that riders have a comfortable, efficient, and affordable transit system. I will also ensure that our core transit infrastructure keeps pace with the growth of the Bay Area.
I served as the Deputy District Director for House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and in leadership roles on many committees devoted to San Francisco. During my tenure as the Director of the San Francisco Department of the Environment, San Francisco was named the Greenest City in North America.
My Priorities include:
• Safety for all BART riders.
• Cleaning up stations & fixing broken infrastructure.
• Modernizing trains and stations.
• Ensuring affordability for all riders.
• Help BART be safe in earthquakes and resilient to climate change.
• Compassionately responding to homelessness and mental illness.
• Making BART sustainable and powered by renewable energy.
London Breed, Mayor of San Francisco
Nick Josefowitz, BART Director, District 8
Scott Wiener, State Senator
David Chiu, Assemblymember
Mary Jung, Arts Commissioner*
Working for a Safe, Reliable, and Clean BART for All
*For Identification Purposes Only