Candidate Party Preferences
The registered political party preference, or lack thereof, of any candidate running for a voter-nominated office will be printed beside each candidate’s name on the ballot. If a candidate is running for a non-partisan office, no party will appear next to the candidate’s name.
Candidate Statements of Qualifications
Some candidates on the ballot have timely submitted statements of qualifications for publication in this pamphlet. Such statements begin on page 32 and have been printed at the candidates’ expense.
Neither the Director of Elections, nor any other City agency, official, or employee, verifies the accuracy of the information contained in any of the candidate qualification statements appearing in this pamphlet.
Candidate information can be found as follows:
• California Voter Information Guide, available at voterguide.sos.ca.gov: candidates running for the following offices:
o United States Senator*
o Lieutenant Governor
o Secretary of State
o Attorney General
o Insurance Commissioner
o Member of State Board of Equalization, District 2
o State Superintendent of Public Instruction
* There are two contests for U.S. Senate on the June 7 ballot. You may vote on both contests.
• One for a 6-year term ending January 3, 2029
• One for the remainder of the current term ending January 3, 2023
• San Francisco Voter Information Pamphlet: candidates running for the following offices:
o United States Representative in Congress, District 11 or District 15
o Member of the State Assembly, District 17 or District 19
o City Attorney