My occupation is Small Business Owner.
My qualifications are:
As your supervisor I will stand up for our D7 neighborhood values:
• Ensuring public safety.
• Addressing homelessness, especially the needs of the mentally ill.
• Preserving neighborhood character.
• Opposing any tax that will adversely affect our families.
• Providing essential senior services and after-school activities.
• Addressing our small businesses needs.
I will make City Hall accountable to District 7, and to all of San Francisco.
Best qualified to take on City Hall for D7:
Experience: Specialized in identifying new revenues sources, bringing millions to the City.
• Finance Director – Treasure Island Development Authority
• Assistant Assessor – Budget and Special Projects
• Mayor’s Budget Analyst
• Senior Analyst for Harvey Rose, Budget Analyst for Board of Supervisors
• Park Director – Recreation and Parks Dept.
Small Business Owner/Real Estate Broker: Help families with affordable housing, in foreclosure, and assist displaced tenants.
• 5th generation. I grew up in D7 and attended St. Ignatius (’77), USF (’81), and Golden Gate University (’86 MBA).
• Claudette, my wife of 28 years, and I raised our two grown daughters, Stephanie and Kristen, and three dogs (two rescues) in D7.
• My family has served the public for nearly a century. My grandfather was a Muni driver; my father was appointed Controller by Joe Alioto; my uncle was an SFPD Sergeant.
Check out www.johnfarrell4supervisor.com and see what sets me apart.
Judge Quentin Kopp (ret.)
Former D7 Supervisor Tony Hall
Judge Kevin Ryan (ret.)