My occupation is Supervisor.
My qualifications are:
My continued priorities as District 3 Supervisor are:
• addressing our affordability crisis
• protecting neighborhood safety and quality of life
• preserving San Francisco’s diverse character
Working with dedicated volunteers and district residents, we have taken significant strides towards achieving our goals:
• Doubled the amount of affordable housing required in large developments through the passage of Prop C
• Combatting the illegal depletion of affordable homes by requiring Academy of Art College to comply with zoning laws
• Prevented evictions and loss of affordable housing by requiring Airbnb and other host platforms to take responsibility for illegal and unregistered short-term rentals
• Strengthened pedestrian safety with new scramble lights at Portsmouth Square and safety improvements by Broadway Tunnel
• Working to increase public safety in the district, including at Ping Yuen public housing
• Won $4 million for district parks including Willie Woo Playground in Chinatown and Michelangelo Park in Russian Hill
• Kick-started legacy small business protection act and restored lost revenue to local small businesses negatively impacted by Super Bowl
• Promoting fiscal responsibility as Chair of Government Audits and Oversight Committee, including cracking down on bad real estate deals by the city.
I would be honored to have your support again.